How a Cookie Dough Fundraiser Works
1. Call us to order 1 brochure/catalog per fundraising participant – FREE of charge!
2. Participants collect orders and payment from friends and family.
3. You place the final order for the products with us.
4. We ship all items to you, which you distribute to your participants.
5. Your group keeps the profit (you only pay the cost of the products)!
Please note that all flavors are packed to the case, so all flavors in an order must be divisible by 6 (cases cannot be broken). Allow a minimum of 3 to 4 business days for delivery of brochures and a minimum of 10 business days for delivery of the products once order is placed and payment is received. Shipping fees will apply if any of the following services are requested: inside delivery, residential delivery, lift-gate services, address change, and delivery to remote areas - please contact our customer service team prior to launching your campaign for details.
Though we make every effort to keep our site content accurate, products, pricing, promotions, packaging or brochures may change without notice. It’s always best to speak with one of our Fundraising Consultants to confirm all details before launching your campaign.
Perfect for groups
Youth, Elementary Schools, High Schools, Colleges, Universities, Fraternities, Sororities, Sports, Athletics, Cheer, Music, Band, Non-Profit, Charity, Church, Religious, Spiritual.